Yup - both are running under the same scrape interval (15s) and using the
same irate query:
irate(node_network_transmit_bytes_total{instance="xxx:9100",
device="eno1"}[1m])*8

It's an iperf test between each other and no interval argument is set
(default zero.)

I wonder if it has something to do with how Broadcom reports network stats
to /proc/net/dev?