Hello,

my previous was not clear, sorry for that. I don't want count the number of
sample (count_over_time) but I want to calculate the difference (delta) or
the increase (increase) of the metric value during the range (15 minutes).

As the metric is a counter that only grows (it counts the number of request
the service has handled), it should be the last value of the sample range
minus the first one.

here is a screenshot of the corresponding metric:
[image: image.png]

There must be some black magic around increase/delta that I do not
understand that gets me unexpected results.