> Now, I want prometheus to read only from job 2,3 and drop 1, do we have a
provision to do that in file_sd_config?

Yes. Use target relabelling using "drop" or "keep" rules. You will have to
match on some label(s) which distinguish job 1 from jobs 2 and 3.

Note 1: the text you provided is not valid JSON. Even if it were, it is not
structured correctly for consumption by Prometheus. The top level entity
must be a list of objects [...], and each object needs to have
{"targets":[...], "labels":{...}}

Note 2: it's a really bad idea to override the "job" label. This is set by
prometheus, and should identify the scrape job which collected the data.