Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to "secure" a bit the BlackBox exporter site running on
http:\\localhost:9115 using basic authentication, or whatever is available.
I'm not able to find any info on doing this. Hoping someone can point me in
the right direction.

I have successfully done this for hosts using Windows Exporter.
I added the following to the web.yml on the Windows Exporter host.

*basic_auth_users:    admin: bcryptpassword *

and added the creds to the job in prometheus.yml on Prometheus server.

*- job_name: "server1"*

*    static_configs:      - targets: ["server1:9182"]    basic_auth:
username: 'admin'      password: ' secure'*

It works for Windows Exporter.
Can't figure out how to do the same for Blackbox Exporter.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.