Hey Brian,

You're awesome!  You gave me a hint on what to check It's now working
perfectly!  Now I need to figure out on how prometheus read the updates in
federate_sd.json without restarting the prometheus service.  It seems
like `curl -X POST http://localhost:9090/-/reload` is not working.  Note
that "--web.enable-lifecycle" is included in the docker compose YAML file.
Any thoughts?