Hello everyone, I have a rather complex architecture with telegraf,
prometheus, and influx with grafana in addition for the display of
dashboards. I would like to monitor machines on which I have installed
telegraf agnets, the problem is that these machines do not have access to
prometheus and vice versa it is on a different network so I wanted to put
an influxdb intermediary in order to push to the latter what happens
without problems.  I tried to set up a second telegraf agent to retrieve
data from all the telegrafs and then send an output to prometheus using the
http_listner plugin and htpp output, but it didn't work, so I stuck with
the infludb listner plugin and influxdb output between my telegrafs and
influxdb. How can I avoid retrieving data twice, knowing that my influx db
server and prometheus are on the same machine?
My installations are done in container mode
and I'm using the latest version of prometheus as well as influx db.
Can you explain the main difference between remote read and remote write,
given that I send my data directly to influxdb and now I'm using
prometheus?

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)