The only ways I know are to use the Prometheus API
<https://prometheus.io/docs/prometheus/latest/querying/api/#instant-queries>
and set the evaluation time, or to use the @ timestamp
<https://prometheus.io/docs/prometheus/latest/querying/basics/#modifier> PromQL
modifier. But in either case you have to work out the timestamp of the end
of the 24 hours of interest, and insert it yourself.