Hi all,

I am trying to create an alert rule for pod unreachable condition. Below
expression I used but alert was triggering whenever new pod got created, we
want alert only when the previous state of a pod was in the ready state and
then went to unreachable/terminating/pending states.

kube_pod_status_ready{condition="true"} == 0

Please suggest if we have any suitable alert expression for the above
requirement.

Thanks