Hello,

In our DataCenter we have different security zones. In each zone I want to
place a blackbox_exporter. The goal is that each blackbox_exporter monitors
the same destinations eg. same DNS Server or same webserver. All exporters
are controlled by one single prometheus server.

If someone complains that something is wrong, slow or whatever I want to
have the possibility to compare each blackbox_exporter to understand if
there was an issue with the service (destnation) or the newtwork or
something else.

I will have 26 blackbox exporter system in the DC. Each should use the same
destinations, protocols, etc. Is there a way to simplify my configuration
to not have 26 different configuration parts but merge this into one part?

at the moment the configuration is only different in three places:
- job name
- custom label
- replacement (IP of blackbox_exporter)

Here an example which would result in 26 different configuration parts and
ideally I only want to have one configuration part because if I want to add
another test then I need to edit all 26 files again.

#===============================================================================================================================

  - job_name: 'blackbox_job_01'
    scrape_interval: 15s
    scrape_timeout: 14s
    metrics_path: /probe
    params:
      module: [http_post_2xx]
    static_configs:
      - targets:
        - https://hostname1.domain
        - https://hostname2.domain
        - https://hostname3.domain
        labels:
           source_group: 'blackbox_job_01'

    relabel_configs:
      - source_labels: [__address__]
        target_label: __param_target
      - source_labels: [__param_target]
        target_label: instance
      - target_label: __address__
        replacement: blackbox_job_01.domain:9115

#===============================================================================================================================

  - job_name: 'blackbox_job_02'
    scrape_interval: 15s
    scrape_timeout: 14s
    metrics_path: /probe
    params:
      module: [http_post_2xx]
    static_configs:
      - targets:
        - https://hostname1.domain
        - https://hostname2.domain
        - https://hostname3.domain
        labels:
           source_group: 'blackbox_job_02'

    relabel_configs:
      - source_labels: [__address__]
        target_label: __param_target
      - source_labels: [__param_target]
        target_label: instance
      - target_label: __address__
        replacement: blackbox_job_02.domain:9115