Hello, I would like to consult if Prometheus is a good solution for my
problem.

I develop application which responsibility is to create backup services in
different third parties. For example one client can buy backup service in
third party A, second client can also buy backup service in third party A,
and third client can buy backup service in third party B. I would like to
monitor parameters of backup services in those third parties. I can get
current parameter values by APIs provided by these third parties. But what
is important I need to monitor these parameters separately for each client.

I would like to do it like this. App I am developing can get parameters I
want to monitor, then save it in its database with timestamp representing
time when parameter value has been gotten from third party by API of this
third party. App can give Prometheus an endpoint with created metrics based
on data saved in database. When I think of metrics and how they could look
like I see metrics like this:

a_used_storage_bytes{service_id="id1"}
a_used_storage_bytes{service_id="id2"}
b_used_storage_bytes{service_id="id3"}

where a and b are third parties in which backup services actually work and
service_id is label to identify concrete service and to connect it to
client who bought this backup service. So number of labels will be probably
big.

Summarizing I want to monitor storage usage for each service bought by
clients. Does it make sense and is it a good solution?