Thanks for your response.

What would you recommend in a situation with several hundredes or thousands
of servers or systems within a kubernetes cluster which should have the
node_exporter installed.
my idea was to install the node_exporter + prometheus agent. agent scrapes
local node_exporter and then remotw_writes the results to a central
prometheus server or a loadbalancer which distributes to different
prometheus servers.
my idea was to user the same configu for alle node_exporter + prometheus
agents. For that reason they all have the same job name which would be ok.

However I think I will have a problem because if I use "127.0.0.1:9100" as
target to scrape then all instances are equal.

Is there any possibility to use a variable in the scrape_config which
reflects any environment variable from linux system or any other mechanism
to make this instance unique?