Hello

I would like to use *proxy_url* for my job with hosts that not directly
accessible by Prometheus.

PushProx proxy service
<https://github.com/prometheus-community/PushProx/tree/master> is deployed
behind AWS ALB with HTTPS, but for some reason, it doesn't work, I'm always
getting an error *context deadline exceeded* on the Prometheus side.

However proxy client on the host that I would like to scrape is able to
register itself via HTTPS

When I tried to use it with HTTP, setting it in config as *proxy_url:
htttp://some_url *to have the possibility to redirect all calls to the
HTTPS by ALB it says *http2: unsupported scheme*

Does the *proxy_url* parameter support HTTPS in the URL?