Hi guys!

I'm noob in Prometheus so I am studying to deploy in my environment.
I have a particular case, I have many customers and they will can view only
your data, in prometheus, grafana or any other application. They are will
can not to view more any data.

It is possible to configure it directly in prometheus? I am reading about
Prometheus with Thanos... This is a workaround?

I don't know if I was clear with my doubt...

Cheers!