) The latest code is embargoed from the free zone, much as RH does, but not for
nearly as long. And while doing so, I fixed a bug on the parsing of '. Audience
Participation (Score:1) by chromatic (983) on 2005.
List all Journal entries Yet there is method in it. So it's good to help make
it better.
us under interesting. com], an article about the promise of folksonomies.
us) asserts that Mandriva Linux doesn't support "one-click software
installation".
COM, AND BUSINESSTIMES. " [ Reply to This ] Mandriva, Freedom, and LDC
(Score:1) by n1vux (1492) on 2005.
COM, THEMISSISSUGANEWS. Free distributions require that you install these
yourself. The major problem of folksonomies, OTOH, is the complete lack of
structure, and synonymous tags. So why can you download ISOs ?
re Install, I'm not sure why they LDC didn't consider Mandriva's easy-install
to be one-click.
us folksonomy at the moment is that Joshua needs to spend some more time on
filtering, bundling, merging and profiling links and tags.
And while doing so, I fixed a bug on the parsing of '.
COM, THEMISSISSUGANEWS.
re Install, I'm not sure why they LDC didn't consider Mandriva's easy-install
to be one-click.
Audience Participation (Score:1) by chromatic (983) on 2005.
Smylers [ Reply to This ] It is, of course, written in Perl.

Kirim email ke