Hello

Please the motive was to express certain Plights, I do not know if you might
help, of course its necessary that you should know my true personality, the
Mail on the other hand might appear so sudden, but please consider this as a
Wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.

I am writing this letter with confidence believing that it is the wish of God
for you to help me and my family, God almighty will bless and reward you
abundantly and you would never regret this. I am 20 years old student from the
University of Teachings Hospitals (CUTH) Cote d’Ivoire.

My father died eight months ago and left me and my junior sister behind. He was
our district well renown king which the towns citizens titled him more than
twenty-five years before our birth, I was a prince from traditional standpoint,
but my mother though was not so literate enough to know of my father's wealth
fortunes.Unfortunatelly, He left behind us a great sum of $4.000.000 Us dollars
In a certain bank within the capital district.

These funds was annually paid into my late father’s account from various
communities company operations, such as The Shell Petroleum Development Company
(SPDC) and Chevron Oil Company's annual revenue for locality compensation of
youth and community development under my father leadership. I don't know much
profitable business fields in your country to invest the money into so that my
father's other kindred will not take over what belongs to me as heritage in
accord with our tradition. There has been trouble all over within our family
because of direct insecure rights to some certain left over wealth, such like
my father's mills, lands and housing structures.

Please I urgently need your humble assistance as I wanted to transfer these
funds from the bank to your account cooperatively with you. this was also why I
felt happy when I saw your contacts as I strongly believe that Great times from
God has drew us together and you will help me invest this money wisely.

I am ready to pay 25% of the total amount to you if you can help me in my
arrangement and another 10% interest of annual’s whatever Income to you for
securing the arrangements which you will strongly have absolute control more
than myself since I have to complete my educations precisely before any other
ventures, in addition, note that this transaction is 100% risk free and I hope
to commence the transaction as quick as possible but if you wishes you can
visit me for more about my Email letter Reply

Have a nice day altogether
Prince. ch Thanks

Kirim email ke