Greetings From Pascal and Suzy Koester
Mobile : +225 4516 4808

I am writting this letter with due respect and heartful of tears since we have
not known or met ourselves previously.

I am asking for your assistance after I have gone through a profile that speaks
good of you. I will be so glad if you can allow and lead me to the right
channel towards your assistance to our situation now.I will make my proposal
well known if I am given the opportunity. I would like to use this opportunity
to introduce myself to you. well, I am Pascal  Koester  22 and my younger
sister Suzy  Koester is 19. I know that this proposal might be a surprise to
you but do consider it as an emmergency.

In nutshell, our late father Cheif Andrew Williams Koester was the personal
advicer to the former head of state in my country Sierra Leone in west
Africa,he was also the former owner of a shipping company which he sold as a
result of the war and deposited the fund for foreign investment .But he was
killed along side with my mother during the longing civil war and all his
properties was totally destroyed.however, after their death we managed to
escape with a very important document (deposit certificate) of u.s
($18,300,000.00) Eighteen Million Three Hundred U.S dollars deposited by our
late father in a Bank which we are the next of kins.

Meanwhile,I am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foriegn
personality to help us transfer the money over to his country and into his
possession pending our arrival to meet with him.

Furthermore,you can contact the Bank here in Africa for confirmation and i will
issue a letter of Introduction as our Guildian/Trustee,that will enable the
Bank to deal with you on our behalf.We are giving you this offers as mentioned
with every confidence on your acceptance to assist us or take us as your
children and manage the money.I will also be happy if you can come over here in
Africa to see us and at the same time handle the transfer process.

Conclusively,i wish you send us a reply as soon as you recieve this proposal
for confidential purposes, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.

Thank you for your corporation

Yours sincerely,
Pascal Koester.

Kirim email ke