>From Miss Sandra........
sandra_ja...@yahoo.co.jp
I am writing these letters with due respects and hears full of tears since we
Have not known or met ourselves previously I am asking for your assistance
After I have gone through a profile that speaks well of you. I want to find out
if it's possible for you to deal with individual as to investment. I came
across your profile and I feel it's highly reputable that is why I pick an
interest getting across to you in respect of investment at my disposal. I will
be so glad if you can allow me and lead me to the right channel towards your
assistance to my situation now. I would like to use this opportunity to
introduce myself to you.
I am Sandra James 22Years Old Lady from (cote d ivore), the only daughter
of Late  Michael  James , My father is now late he was a well known cocoa
and gold merchant business man in my country( cote d ivore) ,he was poisoned
by his co-business partner a year ago.  The main reason why I am contacting you
now is to seek your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for
a help hand over some huge amount of money in my possession.
This fund  ( US5.6 Million dollars)  is deposited in a  bank in  my country in
(cote d'ivoire) a  years ago by my father he made me the sole beneficiary. I am
now asking you to stand on my behalf, to stand as my partner and in time of the
claim and investment as well. I have made up my mind to offer you 13%of the
total money while the remaining will go into a productive investment. Pls
attach your direct and full information as you reply to me.
Thanks and remain bless.
Please contact email.
sandra_ja...@yahoo.co.jp
Best Regards