Mrs Nancy Mabawah
Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire

ATTN
In brief introduction i am Mrs Nancy Mabawah the wife of the late Dr Paul
Mabawah Jr of the blessed memory with due respect which i believe you will be
of great assistance to me and my children.prior to my husband assasination by
forces loyal to corporal Foday Sankoh of the Revolutionary United Front (RUF)
he was the Director General of National Gold and Diamond Mining Corporation of
sierra leone
Two weeks before my husband assasination he deposited the sum of
(US$15.500.000) fifteen million five hundred thouand united state dollars in a
security company here in cote d' iviore .three days before his assasination he
instructed me and my children ( James and Rose ) to move out of sierra leone
immediately to cote d' ivoire a nearby country because of the political crisis
before the powerfully economic community of west african states (ECOMOG) forces
intervened which eventually resulted into brutal civil war .
The trunk box containing the funds was deposited as family valuable and
treasures for security reasons in the security company costudy .right now
because of the upheaval political crsis , i found it unwise to invest this fund
here in african countries
i am asking for your assistance in transferring of this funds to your country
where there is political stability for investment wise for the furure of my
family .i agree to give you 20% ot the total sum in question , as your
entitlement for assisting us in transferring the said funds and we have mapped
5% of the total funds for any expenses which you may incure in assisting us
like, telephone calls bill,travelling and accommodation.

Your Faithfully
Mrs Nancy Mabawah
(Prince James and Rose )for the family

Kirim email ke