Good day  Am VANESSA K GUEI the daughter of late Gen ROBERT GUEI the EX
PREIDENTof REPUBLIQUE de COTE D'IVOIRE, My father was killed in the night of 19
September 2002 .since that bad day, nothing is going fine in my side.
Sir! Just a short word: my father left 300 kilos of gold and some cash in a
saved security compmay wanted to use it to sponsor his campaign, but
unfortunately, he was killed by the recent government.Dear! As I'm writing you
this mail, I haven't traveled oversea or doing international business.
Now I want to invest in oversea with what my father kept for me as my
heritance.If you are willing to assist me in investing in your country, I'm
ready to give you more details and I've map out 25% for your assistance. have a
very good day and GOD blessed.Best RegardYoursVanessa GUEI
Appelez vos amis de PC à PC -- C'EST GRATUIT
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

Kirim email ke