SGGR Central Employment Office
Swiss-Garden Golf Resort & Spa Damai Laut
Off Pangko Island, Malaysia Persia ran
Swiss-Garden Jalan Damai Laut, Off Jalan
Teluk Senangin 32200 Lumut Perak Malaysia
Tel. +6014 2290024 ,Fax. 0060186680544.
Email: swiss_gar...@mail2hotel.com Web: http://www.damailaut.com
Attn,

JOB VACANCIES IN SWISS GARDEN GOLF RESORT & SPA.

Are you interested in working for a company that is dedicated to offering
customers outstanding personal services in a luxurious surroundings?We believe
in offering dedicated and professional members of our team every opportunities
to develop in their chosen career and we provide the training and support
needed to progress.

We are proud of the fact that we are the first independent hotel within Asia to
be awarded corporate investor in people. If you would like to learn more about
employment opportunities and if you intend to work with our company in any
POSITION, please contact us at swiss_gar...@mail2hotel.com immediately with
your cv/resume and educational qualification...

Thanks
Mr Maisie Gong
Human Resources Dept

Kirim email ke