Animal Relief Center.
Tel : (66)-87-93-28005
Fax : (66)-57-24-16354
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.zyworld.com/center/Home.htm

Hi..My name is Grace Gorman co-manager of the Animal Relief Center ,we
currently have adorable rescues in our shelter
looking to be adopted into a forever loving homes

Our mission is to provide temporary care and shelter for stray, abandoned and
relinquished animals, and to place as
many as possible into responsible and caring homes.

The Animal Relief Center also works to create  awareness and support for the
humane treatment of all animals and to end
animal overpopulation through education and the promotion of spaying and
neutering.

Please click on our website above to visit us and view pictures of available
dogs.

For adoption please contact us with the above email address.

Thank you,

Grace Gorman.
Online Animal Adoption

Kirim email ke