FROM:ROBERT WAUGH,STANDARD TRUST FINANCE
SECURITY & SERVICES LTD.BANJUL MAIN BRANCH.
122 RING ROAD OFF KNIGHTS STREET , CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT.
P.O BOX 543 GAMBIA BANJUL-GAMBIA.
DEAREST ONE.
My Name is Mr.Robert Waugh,Driver, a Gambian National
I work as a Driver to STANDARD TRUST SECURITY & SERVICES LTD in Banjul Gambia .
Earn a salary of " 2.6 T-D/350 USD equivalent monthly.
I joined the services of this company in 1991 as an office assistant Driver.
I got the information concerning you and your from the Gambian Chamber of
Commerce and after due consultation with my spiritual adviser, I decided to
contact you believing that by the grace of God  you will accept to be my
partner in this Business. I have been working with this company for seventeen
years. Within this period, I have watched with meticulous precision how African
Heads of States and Government Functionaries have been using  STANDARD
TRUST/FINANCE SECURITIES to move huge sums of Money USD, Pound sterling, French
France Cash) to their Foreign partners in overseas.
They bring in these consignments of money cash and secretly
declare the contents as jeweleries, gold, diamond, precious stones, family
treasure, documents etc. Gen.Sani Abacha of Nigeria (dead), Mobutu Sese Seko of
Zaire (dead) Foday Sankoy of Sierra - Leone.   Felix Houphet Boigny of Ivory
Coast (dead). Kanan Bedie of Ivory Coast etc. All these people have hundreds of
consignments deposited with STANDARD TRUST SECURITIES. Their Foreign partners,
Friends and Relatives, are claiming most of these consignments. A lot of them
are laying here unclaimed for as much as 6 yrs. No body may ever come for them
because in most cases, the documents of deposit are never available to any body
except the depositors most of them dead.
Since the inception of the 2004, STANDARD TRUST SECURITIES MANAGEMENT changed
the procedure of claims of consignments. As soon as you are able to produce all
the secret information as contained in the secret file of any consignment, it
will be released to you upon demand. From our record, more than 160
consignments belonging to Gen Abacha / Mobutu Sese Seko, has been claimed in
the past six months. This is why I am soliciting for your co-operation and
assistance. Gen. Abacha has 106 consignments deposited with several names and
codes. 62 have been claimed in the past six months. Since he's dead, his first
son is dead in a plane crash, the second son is facing trail for murder and
embezzlement, and the family members are under restricted arrest without
communication. I have finished every arrangement for you to come and claim
consignment No 1201 containing USD 30M.My duty is to supply you with  all the
information and documents, by fax you will deal the management directly .
The procedure is simple: Apply officially to the director of operations of
STANDARD TRUST SECURITIES for the release of consignment No 1201.They will
demand some documents and secret codes. Email me; I'll supply you with every
detailed information. Fax it to them. As soon as they confirm it to be correct.
They will invite you for the collection. If you do not want to come to Gambia ,
you can arrange with them to transfer the consignment to anywhere on agreement.
No body will ever know I am involved in the deal except the Lawyer who will
write an agreement for us. I will suggest upon conclusion, we share 50/50. I
assure you that the business have been hatched for 5 years now, it is very
secure and risk free.
Always email me for now 24 hours for further explanations and directives on the
procedure. I am arranging a phone and fax numbers basically for this
business.Reply me through my private mail box ([EMAIL PROTECTED])   and make
arrangement of coming down here face to face and see the Consignment Trunk
Boxes by yourself and believe me more,because we have not know each other well
and we need build trust by you coming down here by yourself and see the boxes
first and then we arrange for clearing of some boxes out from the company.Its
only you and I knows the real content of the boxes that is real cash.Every
Vital Documentation will be obtain by my Attorney and it will be Legal to avoid
problems,the change of ownership and proof of ownership and others will be on
your name as the right beneficiary of the trunk boxes so that no International
Laws will hold us for any reason.
God bless you.
Thanks.
Mr.Robert Waugh

ถึงเมืองไทยแล้ว! มารู้จักเพื่อนคนเก่งใกล้ๆ คุณ บนอินเทอร์เน็ตด้วย Yahoo! รู้รอบ
กันดีกว่า

Kirim email ke