Airbrush Makeup- The Evolution of Beauty
Author: Robert Closs

What ever happened to Fay Wray? We've lost her in the tunnels of time, but the
new starlet captured in these beastly arms is just as gorgeous as Wray ever
was- and we've done it all with a little bit of air! Sounds light? You're
right! Airbrushing! The flawless coverage and natural translucency that
airbrush makeup offers is a huge step in the evolution of makeup art.

When the average person hears the word airbrush, we think of a car being
painted, or the final stages of prints for magazines that are finessed into
perfection. Today, these processes are accomplished digitally. The model's
print (who already happens to be stunningly gorgeous) is color corrected, her
teeth are made whiter, her pupils enhanced, her lashes made thicker, her skin
tweaked to perfection, her legs thinned out and elongated. It's quite an
artificial process and it leads me to the conclusion that I ...or any farm
animal in Bruce County, for that matter... could probably model for Vogue.
However, what would you say if some of these adjustments could be made on your
face instead of on your picture? I said prove it!

As I watched the tiny droplets leave the airbrush gun and dance in the air
before landing on the subject's face I was intrigued. I was sold when I saw a
pretty great result dry into...................................

you want read more ????????

just click :

http://huangwelly.110mb.com/rss2/articles/cat4/001-100/047.html
http://huangwelly.110mb.com/rss2/articles/cat4/001-100/047.html

you want to read and know about Woman Topics ??????????

just click :

http://huangwelly.110mb.com/rss2/articles/indexwom.html

Kirim email ke