7-11 Kingsberry Place,
South Kensington, SW7 2DL
London
United Kingdom

NOTIFICATION OF TRUST

I Represent Probate Office Here In United Kingdom ,We Are Located right on the
popular Wands worth Street, just across form the private gardens and is a quick
stroll to Sloane Square and Clap ham underground stations; is easy to reach
from London's City, Heathrow and Gatwick airports choosing an express train,
taxi or limousine service. from International Airport Heathrow Is 25 km (15
miles), 35 minutes Gatwick 45 km (28 miles), 55 minutes London City 29 km (18
miles), 45 minutes.

I work with the Public Trustee's Department That Arranges Untraceable Asset
Management and Safekeeping of Special and Valuable Packages and Baggage’s In
Trust For Reputable Clients and the public.
We Have Information Concerning of the Availability of a Safety Deposit Box
stored in a Vaults Storage Company Which Has Been listed In your Name; you were
made The Beneficiary Of The Deposit Box Which Contains Undisclosed Items as a
Secret Trust. This arises when a person/ firm declares that such a property be
Held On Trust For The  Beneficiary Who Does Not know That Such A Trust Exists
Until The Appointed Time Stated For The Disclosure To The Specified
Benefactor/Owner. Financial Assets like this Are Considered Unclaimed When
Contact With A Beneficiary Is lost For An Extended Period Or The Where About Is
Unknown To The Executors of the Trust Us .This Often Happens Due To Name Change
After Marriage,Death Or Divorce, An Unreported Change Name And an  Expired
Address Postal Forwarding Order, Incomplete, illegible records and result of
computer and clerical errors. When owners or their heirs fail To Claim An Asset
Over A Specified Number Of Years Or Period of Time Known As the d
 ormancy period, those left holdin
Properties Had Ordered  Transfer of Custody To a Special trust Account in a
Process Known As Es-cheat. Your Inheritance is Now es-cheated to the storage
company. Our work is to provide legal Assistance and Claims Administration
Through the Treasury Solicitor, Department of the Probate Registry for Transfer
Of Custody of The Safe Deposit box to You as the Sole and legal beneficiary.
After which we Will Arrange the Release of the Safe Deposit Box To you. More
Information Will be Provided Concerning The Deposit Box  when You Come.

Thank you and I remain

Paul Bishops
7-11 Kingsberry Place,
South Kensington,SW7 2DL London United Kingdom

------------------------------------

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

START YOUR OWN MLM BUSINESS!
http://www.indoscript.com - http://www.mlmcoder.com

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Sudah saatnya anda memiliki bisnis sendiri!
Jangan lagi menjalankan bisnis orang lain!
Temukan CARA, ALAT dan RAHASIANYA di sini
dan hasilkan JUTAAN RUPIAH dari bisnis internet!
MILIKI MESIN UANG UNTUK ANDA SENDIRI !

Klik : ---> http://www.netjutawan.com/ <- Klik
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Banjiri rekening BANK anda tanpa cari downline!
Dapatkan UANG kapan saja dan dari siapa saja!
Menggunakan SISTEM OTOMATIS membuat anda menjadi
            JUTAWAN INTERNET BARU !!

Klik -> http://www.asiaincome.com/ <- Klik

Solusi Promosi Mudah Murah dan Efisien!
http://www.mgmaster.com/