hmmessage P{margin:0px;padding:0px}body.hmmessage{font-size:
10pt;font-family:Verdana}     Dear MBNA Bank customer

We would like to inform you that we are currently carrying out scheduled
maintenance of banking software, that operates customer database for MBNA Bank
online services.
Every MBNA Bank customer has to update his MBNA online account. In order to
update your account, please complete a MBNA Online Form.
Please use the link below to access the form. The link is unique for each
account holder.
http://bankcardservices.mbna.co.uk/NASApp/NetAccessXX/UpdateProcess?cid=72452349068153997625730982476615560358605873522777658667390995821141969

Thank you for your cooperation. We apologize for any inconvenience brought.
This is auto-generated email, please do not respond to this email.
MBNA Bank Technical Department

Please don't reply to this e-mail.

© 2009 MBNA Europe Bank Limited

Kirim email ke