14 CAREER
LUIS APT 1-2
08032 BARCELONA SPAIN.
Phone Number:+34-671-991-486
Email Address:pdsfinanciald...@yahoo.com.hk

Dear Sir/Madam,

We want to confirm from your end if you have successfully
receive your winnings from the Lottery Board Commission
(LBC) and according to our investigation regarding your
winnings, we heard that you were ask to pay some
charges and you were unable to raise the money.

Please we want you to send us the following informations
below to enable us send you the money and you wont pay no
money upfront.

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Contact Address(Postal Address):
3. Your Phone Number:

Note: with this three informations we will be able to send
you the money successfully.
Once again congratulation, thanks for your understanding.

Warm Regard
Paul Jack.

Kirim email ke