Dear friend,

How about your people in your country,I’m sorry,but happy to inform you about
my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new
partner from SPAIN.Though I tried my best to involve you in the business but
ALMIGHTY ALLAH decided the whole situations.Presently I’m in SPAIN for
investment projects with my own share of the total sum.Meanwhile,I didn't
forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds
despite that it failed us somehow.

Now contact my secretary in Lome Togo his name is Mr.Salif Ail on his e-mail
address below, mr_salifa...@yahoo.com Ask him to send to you the total of
$25,000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and
attempts to assist me in this matter.I real appreciated your efforts at that
time very much.So feel free and get in touched with my secretary Mr.Salif
Ail,and instruct him on where to send the amount to you.Please do let me know
immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together.in the
moment,I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the
new partner are having at hand,finally,remember that I had forwarded
instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money,so feel free
to get in touch with Mr.Salif Ail.He will send the amount to you without any
delay when you give him your contact or your mobile phone number to call you.

Kirim email ke