Anyone Can Write a Book - But it Takes Something Special to Create a Best
Seller!

Have you ever wondered why some writers earn millions of dollars and sell tens
of thousands of books, while others struggle to earn back even the smallest
advances?

Do you know what makes one book outsell another?

How do you attract new readers to buy your books in droves?

Are you still trying to find a way to get your book published and onto those
shelves, in front of readers where it belongs?
http://creamwalls.FICTION.hop.clickbank.net/
*
*
***This is not spam. You receive this e-mail because we are in the same group.
Please change your group message delivery settings to "no mail" if you wish to
be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to
zeynepma...@gmail.com with the subject "remove" if you dont know how to do it.
Note: If you are a group moderator, and do not wish to receive our post, please
email to zeynepma...@gmail.com addres with the group name indicated in the
subject line.
*
More than for information