Dear Said,

yes, but personally I would not limit the size of governing board, being temporary, to 10 people. The four organizations cited in the website are willing to spend some resources for incubating AALOA, but we haven't to limit the participation to them.

In general in this mailing list we have individuals that don't represent formally organizations, I'm thinking to Francois Letellier or to Thomas Karopka to name a few. But I think their point of views can enrich the governing board to take the right decisions.

Furthermore, I think that people belonging to the governing board will have binding vote, but I would get the opinion of all the AALOA subscribers.

francesco