Oh, sorry Francesco, my mistake (to have forgotten the initial email, now attached)! This is why I simply referred to the web site...

Looking at the member list in the attached email + Ricardo Serafin @ TSB + Juan Carlos Naranjo Martinez & Laura Belenguer Querol @ ITACA + Marco Eichelberg @ OFFIS, there are 27 people from 13 orgs.

I would suggest to have only one representative from each organization, MAYBE just with exception for CNR-ISTI, in order to have a size that reaches more easily a majority (assuming 2/3) when meeting and telcos are organized. This way, the upper-limit for the size of the board will be 14, depending on if all orgs do want to be present in the board. The following numbers should help to have an imagination of what it means for our meetings and telcos:

  size        min. # of members necessary for meetings
   10                          7
   11-12                       8
   13                          9
   14                          10

But, I suggest that each official board member from each org can nominate just a second person as possible proxy to increase the chance that all orgs are presented when meetings and telcos are organized.

Regards,

-- Saied