Dear AALOA friends,

We now have about two weeks before the Passau event

   http://www.esl.fim.uni-passau.de/eurossc2010/program/program.html
   http://www.esl.fim.uni-passau.de/eurossc2010/monami.pdf

where the intention is to make available press releases announcing AALOA.

This will be a joint event where a similar press release will be prepared for URC, and a joint statement will be made. We need to prepare first the AALOA press release. I can see the following actions: