Dear all,

Next week we will have one of the big days : announcing AALOA to the press.

Here is a list of actions that are pending:

   * Francesco to provide a text. Note that Gunnar Fagerberg will
     provide a quote for inclusion (something like /MonAMI supports the
     AALOA initiative and we are delighted that this workshop is the
     event where AALOA is announced/)
   * At least 3 translations in French (Trialog), Italian (CNR) and
     German (Rainer/Saied)
   * Contacting the press. France (Trialog), Italy (CNR), Germany
     (Fraunhofer), Sweden (SIAT) will announce the event to Journalists
     and inform them that a facebook videostream will be available
   * Gerald, can you provide the details on the facebook videostream
   * Press release to be make public on AALOA, UniversAAL, MonAMI
     websites on tuesday afternoon
   * A joint statement to be provided concerning AALOA/OpenURC (see
     e-mail that follows)

Cheers

Antonio

TRIALOG
25 rue du general Foy
F-75008 Paris
http://www.trialog.com

Tel   : 33 (0) 1 44 70 61 00  Direct : 33 (0) 1 44 70 61 03
Fax   : 33 (0) 1 44 70 05 91
mailto:antonio.k...@trialog.com
    -- Software Engineering Focused on Embedded Systems Technology --
            -- Connectivity Solutions for Embedded Systems --
The information contained in this transmission, which may be
confidential and proprietary, is only for the intended recipients.
Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone
or electronic mail and confirm that you deleted this transmission
and the reply from your electronic mail system.