Dear all,

here is my vote for the ZigBee4OSGI project:

+1

Comment:
ZigBee is an important standard the covers a broad range of devices and domains. The proposed project will ease the integration of heterogeneous sensor networks and allows developers to concentrate on application design instead of infrastructure development.

Best regards,
Thomas

Therefore it is a valuable contribution