Para: "promoters@aaloa.org" <promoters@aaloa.org>
De: Francesco Furfari <francesco.furf...@isti.cnr.it>
Enviado por: promoters-boun...@aaloa.org
Fecha: 16/12/2010 14:58
Asunto: [aaloa promoters] [Vote] Call for Vote on a project proposal: ZigBee 4 OSGI

    Dear Governing Board of AALOA, and Promoters,
I would like to submit to your attention the attached project proposal
concerning the ZigBee networks integration with the OSGi platform.

I ask you to consider it for becoming an AALOA Project and to allocate
the needed resources for its software development.

As promoter of this proposal and member of the Governing Board I will
abstain from voting on this issue.
I remember to the promoters that even if  they haven't a binding vote,
their comments are very welcome.

Kind regards,
Francesco.
(See attached file: ZigBee4OSGi project proposal_v4.pdf)