Dear all,
My vote +1 (non-binding).
Kind regards.

--
César Iglesias
WEARTECH

El 16/12/10 14:58, Francesco Furfari escribió:
 Dear Governing Board of AALOA, and Promoters,

I would like to submit to your attention the attached project proposal concerning the ZigBee networks integration with the OSGi platform.

I ask you to consider it for becoming an AALOA Project and to allocate the needed resources for its software development.

As promoter of this proposal and member of the Governing Board I will abstain from voting on this issue. I remember to the promoters that even if they haven't a binding vote, their comments are very welcome.

Kind regards,
Francesco.