Dear All,

I think that in this Christmas period, with two days in advance of the official closure of the voting (23/12), but with the exception of re-opening it in case of new negative votes before Dec. 23,

we can announce that the vote has passed with 13 positive votes (+1) , no abstentions (0) , no votes against (-1)

The vote results are:

    +1 Sergio Guillen (*)
    +1 Saied Tazari (*)
    +1 Thomas Karopka (*)
    +1 Sten Hake (*)
    +1 Joe Gorman (*)
    +1 Luca Odetti
    +1 Jesus Bermejo
    +1 Cesar Iglesias
    +1 Dario Salvi
    +1 Stefano Lenzi
    +1 Antonio Kung (*)
    +1 Roberto Casas
    +1 Bruno Jean-Bart

(*) binding votes

We have time during this vacation to prepare the tools for the new project.

Kind Regards,
Francesco