I agree.

Sergio Guillén

De: "jesus.berm...@telvent.com<mailto:jesus.berm...@telvent.com>"
<jesus.berm...@telvent.com<mailto:jesus.berm...@telvent.com>>
Fecha: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 15:49:08 +0100
Para: Francesco Furfari
<francesco.furf...@isti.cnr.it<mailto:francesco.furf...@isti.cnr.it>>
CC: "promoters@aaloa.org<mailto:promoters@aaloa.org>"
<promoters@aaloa.org<mailto:promoters@aaloa.org>>
Asunto: Re: [aaloa promoters] [Vote] BRAID project ask to join as supporter of
AALOA

I definitively agree,
-Jesus-
-----promoters-boun...@aaloa.org<mailto:-----promoters-boun...@aaloa.org>
escribió: -----

Para: promoters@aaloa.org<mailto:promoters@aaloa.org>
De: Francesco Furfari
<francesco.furf...@isti.cnr.it><mailto:francesco.furf...@isti.cnr.it>
Enviado por: promoters-boun...@aaloa.org<mailto:promoters-boun...@aaloa.org>
Fecha: 12/02/2011 19:06
Asunto: [aaloa promoters] [Vote] BRAID project ask to join as supporter of AALOA

Dear All,

the European project BRAID ( http://braidproject.org/ ) has requested to join
the AALOA as supporter.
It means that we will add the name and logo of the project in the Manifesto and
website.
BRAID is a running FP7 project, and I'm confident it will provide a valuable
contribution to AALOA.

This vote will be open for a week.
Please express your vote in time.

BRAID (Bridging Research in Ageing and ICT Development) is an EU FP7 Support
Action   aimed at developing a comprehensive Research and Technological
Development (RTD) roadmap for active ageing, by consolidating existing roadmaps
and by describing and launching a stakeholder co-ordination and consultation
mechanism. The project’s aims are to characterise   key research challenges and
produce a vision for a comprehensive approach in supporting the well-being and
socio-economic integration of increasing numbers of senior citizens in Europe.
BRAID is building upon the experience and knowledge developed in previous
projects, namely AALIANCE<http://www.aaliance.eu/> ,
CAPSIL<http://www.capsil.org/> , ePAL<http://www.epal.eu.com> , and
SENIOR<http://www.seniorproject.eu/> , while taking account of e-inclusion
efforts in the EU27 as well as Australia, Canada, Japan and the US.

Best regards,
Francesco