+1
Thomas

Am 12.02.2011 19:06, schrieb Francesco Furfari:
Dear All,

the European project BRAID (http://braidproject.org/) has requested to join the AALOA as supporter. It means that we will add the name and logo of the project in the Manifesto and website. BRAID is a running FP7 project, and I'm confident it will provide a valuable contribution to AALOA.

This vote will be open for a week.
Please express your vote in time.

BRAID (Bridging Research in Ageing and ICT Development) is an ?EU FP7 Support Actionaimed at developing a comprehensive Research and Technological Development (RTD) roadmap for active ageing, by consolidating existing roadmaps and by describing and launching a stakeholder co-ordination and consultation mechanism. The project's aims are to characterisekey research challenges and produce a vision for a comprehensive approach in supporting the well-being and socio-economic integration of increasing numbers of senior citizens in Europe. BRAID is building upon the experience and knowledge developed in previous projects, namely AALIANCE <http://www.aaliance.eu/>, CAPSIL <http://www.capsil.org/>, ePAL <http://www.epal.eu.com>, and SENIOR <http://www.seniorproject.eu/>, while taking account of e-inclusion efforts in the EU27 as well as Australia, Canada, Japan and the US.

Best regards,
Francesco

Thomas Karopka
Head of ehealth Department
chair EFMI LIFOSS WG
vice chair IMIA OS WG

IT Science Center Rügen gGmbH
Circus 14
D-18581 Putbus
Telefon: +49(0)38301 8829-0
Fax:     +49(0)38301 8829-59
E-mail:  i...@it-science-center.de
Web:     www.it-science-center.de

Geschäftsführer : Dipl.- Inf. Ilvio Bruder
Handelsregister : Amtsgericht Stralsund HRB 6227
USt-Ident-Nummer: DE 244660253