Dear All,

the vote has passed with 21 positive votes (+1) , no abstentions(0) , no votes against (-1)

The vote results are:

+1 Francesco Furfari (*)
+1 Gunnar Fagerberg
+1 Joe Gorman (*)
+1 Jesus Bermejo
+1 Sergio Guillen (*)
+1 Maria Teresa Arredondo
+1 Juan Pablo Lazaro Ramos
+1 Luca Odetti
+1 Thomas Karopka (*)
+1 Sten Hanke (*)
+1 Saied Tazari (*)
+1 César Iglesias
+1 Alberto Gotta
+1 Antonio Kung (*)
+1 Francesco Potorti
+1 Stefano Chessa
+1 Michele Girolami
+1 Dario Salvi
+1 Adrea Hochgatterer
+1 Gottfried Zimmermann
+1 Marius Mikalsen

(*) binding votes

I'm going to announce this result to the supporters mailing list.
Best Regards,
Francesco