+1

On 02/03/2011 13:05, Dario Salvi wrote:
Dear all,

We think that HOMER can add value to AALOA. We agree on its inclusion.

D.

El mié, 02-03-2011 a las 12:44 +0100, Hanke Sten escribió:
Dear all,

the HOMER project is asking to be part of the AALOA as a new Open
Source Project inside AALOA.

Please see in the proposal attached several information about HOMER.

HOMER is an open and flexible OSGi-based software platform which aims
at the integration of various home automation systems. HOMER has been
so far developed by the AIT Biomedical Systems Group in the Health&
Environment Department and is in parts already used in several
national and international projects.

Thanks for your VOTE.

Kind regards Sten

STEN HANKE
Health&  Environment Department
Biomedical Systems

AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH
Viktor Kaplan Straße 2  |  2700 Wiener Neustadt  |  Austria
T +43(0) 50550-4836  |  M +43(0) 664 8251358  |  F +43(0) 50550-4840
sten.ha...@ait.ac.at  |  http://www.ait.ac.at

FN: 115980 i HG Wien  |  UID: ATU14703506
This email and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by
and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail or by telephone
and delete this message from your system and any printout thereof. Any
unauthorized use, reproduction, or dissemination of this message is
strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to
change. AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH shall not be liable
for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information
contained in this communication, nor shall it be liable for any delay
in its receipt.

TRIALOG
25 rue du general Foy
F-75008 Paris
http://www.trialog.com

Tel   : 33 (0) 1 44 70 61 00  Direct : 33 (0) 1 44 70 61 03
Fax   : 33 (0) 1 44 70 05 91
mailto:antonio.k...@trialog.com
    -- Software Engineering Focused on Embedded Systems Technology --
            -- Connectivity Solutions for Embedded Systems --
The information contained in this transmission, which may be
confidential and proprietary, is only for the intended recipients.
Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone
or electronic mail and confirm that you deleted this transmission
and the reply from your electronic mail system.