Dear All,

I think it is time to close the vote, and to warmly invite Thomas Fuxreiter, leader of the Homer project, to proceed with the project incubation.

the vote has passed with 14 positive votes (+1) , no abstentions(0) , no votes against (-1)

+1 Dario Salvi
+1 Thomas Karopka (*)
+1 Francesco Furfari (*)
+1 Andreas Hochgatterer
+1 Reiner Wichert (*)
+1 Juan Pablo Lazaro
+1 Kush Wadhwa
+1 Antonio Kung (*)
+1 Juan-Carlos Naranjo
+1 César Iglesias
+1 Jesus Bermejo
+1 Luca Odetti
+1 Stefano Chessa
+1 Sergio Guillén (*)

Thomas, welcome to AALOA  !!
I will send you another email describing the services we offer for your project.

Best Regards
Francesco