+1

Antonio

On 06/06/2011 10:00, Francesco Furfari wrote:
Dear ALL,

I'm happy to announce that a number of partners from the EU VAALID project decided to propose part of their software for incubation within AALOA.

The attached proposal is very interesting with a good roadmap indicating commitment to maintain and improve the software.

Please cast your vote as usual in a week, asking for further clarification if needed.

+1   [ I agree ]
0     [ I don't care, I don't know ]
-1    [ I don't agree, I'm contrary ]

Best regards,
Francesco

TRIALOG
25 rue du general Foy
F-75008 Paris
http://www.trialog.com

Tel   : 33 (0) 1 44 70 61 00  Direct : 33 (0) 1 44 70 61 03
Fax   : 33 (0) 1 44 70 05 91
mailto:antonio.k...@trialog.com
    -- Software Engineering Focused on Embedded Systems Technology --
            -- Connectivity Solutions for Embedded Systems --
The information contained in this transmission, which may be
confidential and proprietary, is only for the intended recipients.
Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone
or electronic mail and confirm that you deleted this transmission
and the reply from your electronic mail system.