Hello Gottfried,
It's a good suggestion  but IMO it cannot be adopted as general rule.
The main reason is that project proposals can also start from scratch, not being necessarily derived from EU projects and having some initial stuff to show.

I think that VAALID can organize such a tutorial session enough easily ( but they are close to a project review, so I guess hey are busy enough), and I was discussing at the AMB workshop a similar issue with Thomas Fuxter the leader of the Homer project. It is their intention to create even a video to show the potentiality of the HOMER platform ... ( yet the timing is the problem).

It is not clear to me if you think to use the "tutorial session" for voting or it is a general request for a better dissemination of the platforms in AALOA.

Regards,
Francesco