It seems an interesting project, good for AALoA.

+1 from my side

Dario Salvi

El 21/08/2012 12:14, Mohammad-Reza (Saied) Tazari escribió:
Dear Governing Board of AALOA, and Promoters,

[[

    this email might be a little bit surprising after a long time of
    poor activity at the level of mailing lists. Antonio, Francesco & me
    will soon get back to you with a short report about the status of
    some successful activities in the background.

]]

I would like to submit to your attention the attached project proposal
concerning the _GUIDE Open-Source Software Framework for Adaptive
Multi-Modal User Interfaces in AAL Environments_. It aims at supporting
_Connected TV developers_ in efficiently _integrating accessibility and
personalisation features_ into their applications and services.

I ask you to consider it for becoming an AALOA Project and to allocate
the needed resources for its software development.

As promoter of this proposal and member of the Governing Board I will
abstain from voting on this issue.
Please recall that even if  promoters' votes are not binding,  their
comments are very welcome.

Kind regards,

-- Saied
Mohammad-Reza (Saied) Tazari
Stellvertretender Abteilungsleiter :=  Deputy head of department
Interactive Multimedia Appliances  ||http://www.igd.fhg.de/igd-a1

Fraunhofer IGD: Institut für
Graphische Datenverarbeitung       :=  Computer Graphics
Fraunhoferstr. 5
64283 Darmstadt, Germany           ||http://www.igd.fhg.de/

Dario Salvi
http://www.researcherid.com/rid/E-5754-2012
+34 915495700
dsa...@lst.tfo.upm.es
Life Supporting Technologies
Departamento de Tecnología Fotónica y Bioingeniería
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Madrid, Spain