One of the things the Promotion Committee worked heavily on was a "boiler plate" which is a template statement that informs what WISPA does. Over the last week we have sent out numerous Press Releases, in all of them I added "fixed" to the statement:

*About WISPA*

WISPA is a membership-driven trade association that promotes the development, advancement and unity of the _*fixed*_ Wireless Internet Service Provider (WISP) industry. WISPA has over 800 members that support WISPA's advocacy, education and other collaborative industry initiatives. For more information, visit www.wispa.org <http://www.wispa.org>

Sue informed me that a lot of work went into this statement so I want to make sure the committee and board don't have a problem with me adding that word and changing the boiler plate permanently. I don't want us confused with the mobile industry and since we promote fixed wireless I felt it should be identified.

I'm giving you the opportunity to tell me if you'd like to keep the original verbiage or allow for the change.

Thanks,
Forbes