Jack is proud of you.
Larry

Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 16:54:18 -0400
From: ch...@shelbybb.com
To: bo...@wispa.org
CC: promotion@wispa.org
Subject: Re: [WISPA Promotion] [Board] WISPA Press Boiler Plate

I'm good with it...matches the mission/goals.Regards,
Chuck

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 4:44 PM, Forbes Mercy <forbes.me...@wabroadband.com>
wrote:

    One of the things the Promotion Committee worked heavily on was a
    "boiler plate" which is a template statement that informs what WISPA
    does.  Over the last week we have sent out numerous Press Releases,
    in all of them I added "fixed" to the statement:

    About
          WISPA
    WISPA is a
      membership-driven trade association that promotes the development,
      advancement
      and unity of the fixed Wireless Internet Service
      Provider (WISP) industry.
      WISPA has over 800 members that support WISPA’s advocacy,
      education and other
      collaborative industry initiatives. For more information, visit
www.wispa.org

    Sue informed me that a lot of work went into this statement so I
    want to make sure the committee and board don't have a problem with
    me adding that word and changing the boiler plate permanently.  I
    don't want us confused with the mobile industry and since we promote
    fixed wireless I felt it should be identified.

    I'm giving you the opportunity to tell me if you'd like to keep the
    original verbiage or allow for the change.

    Thanks,

    Forbes