Title: signature
Suzanne,

Thanks for double-checking the ipifony spelling. It looks like ipiphony is a different VoIP company. Sorry for my mistake.

jack

On 10/21/2014 6:01 AM, Suzanne Urash wrote:

Hi Jack…The ipifony logo is attached so it is spelled correct on the press release. Also, the website link you mentioned in your comments is a different company. The boilerplate for WISPAPALOOZA is meant to be more generic and not repetitive in the opening paragraph.  Thanks for your feedback!

The release was sent out at 8am so I will forward everyone the link.

Social

Social

Social

Social

Logo

https://www.sigbop.com/images/enterprise/companybranding/transbeam/line.png

Suzanne Urash
President
Office: 813.649.8504
Mobile: 813.220.5512

https://www.sigbop.com/images/enterprise/companybranding/transbeam/line.png

https://www.sigbop.com/images/enterprise/companybranding/transbeam/icon-blog.png

FROM OUR BLOG:

WISPA Asks FCC To Reconsider Progeny Decision read more...

https://www.sigbop.com/Signature/GetSignatureReadImage.ashx?UserID=de065551-2113-42fb-a0aa-bddd0a140bc2&TrackingID=9fab53d5-a592-4b51-b87a-43b1b2f2b422&SignatureID=a8393486-b5b7-4cb3-8a6e-242e43042afb