From: promotion-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:promotion-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Forbes Mercy
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 10:47 PM
To: promotion@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA Promotion] Awards for Winners

SO I mention an idea to Sue and it's done just after mid-day.  Now that it
is we could likely send these to this year's winners.  I get the feel from
the below comment that Sue wants to pick just one for brand recognition.
Just to remind this would be issued to the winner's website for them to put
it in a corner to show customers they are recognized by the Association.   I
feel the tie is separate from the plaque awards so we should keep both,
obviously Sue and I are putting it here so we can now hear your
ideas/opinions.

Thanks so much!
Forbes

ThanksJ. We need to choose one image that we would use ongoing for brand
recognition. We would have one for each award and send the specific one to
the awardee. Then next year, we would change the year and send the next
round out.

Do you want to send these to the promotions committee for their review and
feedback?

Hi Sue,

I love these!!!!  You can put in the text area "Black Tie Recognition"
"Black Scarf" for the women
imap://forbes%2emercy%40wabroadband%2e...@mail.wabroadband.com:143/fetch%3EU
ID%3E.INBOX%3E206238?part=1.2&filename=image001.jpg
So the above could be for the tie winners and the below would be for plaque
winners.
imap://forbes%2emercy%40wabroadband%2e...@mail.wabroadband.com:143/fetch%3EU
ID%3E.INBOX%3E206238?part=1.3&filename=image002.jpg

You decide if we should have one or both!

Thanks,
Forbes