Love them. I agree with Brian and it's more gender neutral. :-)

signature

Martha Huizenga
202-546-5898

*/DC Access, LLC <http://www.dcaccess.net/>
Friendly, Local, Affordable, Internet!
Connecting the Capitol Hill Community
Join us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/DCAccess> or follow us on Twitter <http://twitter.com/dcaccess> /*

*/Is your Message Lost in Cyberspace?
Promote your business locally with HillAds <http://www.hillads.com>/*

On 10/22/2014 3:35 PM, Jeff Broadwick wrote:

Sue ROCKS! J

Regards,

Jeff

Jeff Broadwick

Senior Account Manager, Convergence Technologies, Inc.

jbroadw...@converge-tech.com <mailto:jbroadw...@converge-tech.com>

312-205-2519 Office

574-220-7826 Cell