This needs some re-work...
If you simply want us to post to our website and social media with an event
simply (ads on the website are a separate cost) send that to
webs...@wispa.org, that will not be sent to Announcement email but if
qualified will be posted.  Beyond Facebook and our website we hope to
increase Twitter alerts for close deadline events and webinars, and will
work to increase participation by membership in that account.
Maybe....
If you want to post to the WISPA website and/or WISPA social media with an
event (ads on the website are a separate cost) send that to
webs...@wispa.org, which if qualified will be posted.  Beyond Facebook and
our website we hope to increase Twitter alerts for close deadline events
and webinars, and will work to increase participation by membership in that
account.

Regards,
Chuck